CPA Trusted by Individuals and Businesses

Helping Clients Address Taxes and Various Accounting Needs


CPA Trusted by Individuals and Businesses

Helping Clients Address Taxes and Various Accounting Needs

Manage Your Tax Returns With My Accounting Solutions


Business Solutions

Are you running your business at peak performance? Give Robert a call to increase efficiency, stay in compliance, and boost revenue and profits.


Individual Returns

Protecting your personal assets has never been more important. Robert's 40+ years of accounting experience will safeguard you and your family and optimize all your hard-earned dollars.



Robert Z Chacon is one of the leading CPA firms in California. By combining his 40+ years of experience and expertise, each client receives close personal and professional attention.

Food for Thought

  • "65% of people say that cheating on your income tax is worse than cheating on your spouse. The other 35% were women."
    - Jay Leno

  • "The IRS said today anyone with a refund coming from their 2001 taxes will lose it if they don't pick it up by April 15th. If it is more than three years, they will just keep it. How come it doesn't work that way with back taxes?"
    - Jay Leno

  • If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning, and you could only save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the paper?

  • Question: What's the definition of an accountant?
    Answer: Someone who solves a problem you didn't know you had in a way you don't understand.

  • Question: When does a person decide to become an accountant?
    Answer: When he realizes he doesn't have the charisma to succeed as an undertaker.

  • Question: What's the difference between an overzealous tax auditor and a rottweiler?
    Answer: A rottweiler eventually lets go!

  • Question: Why do sharks not attack tax auditors?
    Answer: Professional courtesy.

About Robert Z Chacon

I was born and raised in Los Angeles, CA. I graduated from Long Beach State University with a Bachelor of Science in accounting. I worked for three years for the Internal Revenue Service as a Revenue Agent. I passed the CPA exam in 1981 and got certified in 1983. I worked at two CPA firms until I started my practice in 1984. Practiced in Torrance, CA for two years and then moved my practice to Long Beach, CA for the last twenty-five years. As of August 2016, I have moved my practice to San Juan Capistrano, CA. I have three adult children. I currently reside in San Juan Capistrano, California.


Contact Us

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.